Monday, December 28, 2015


Where has the time gone? (A familiar refrain at this time in my life.) I haven't updated my blog in so long that I am dedicating my 2016 New Year resolution to being better at adding more frequent posts but I don't think you have to worry though about my sending out more than you want to see in your mailbox!

Most new work is on my website:


so while a number of previously posted pieces on this blog have been sold, the website and new blog entires give you a taste of what's new. 

New for 2015, a body of work in steel and gold is being represented by Artful Home. Simply type RONAN in the home page search box. You can see the pieces on either site, or in Studio #33 in Balboa Park at Spanish Village Art Center.

2016 is promising to be very busy and full of excitement! I have been invited to participate in a show at Taboo Studio here in the Mission Hills district of San Diego entitled, "Noir + OR" which will open on Friday, February 19, 2016. Either subscribe here on my blog or on my website for details.



"Galaxy Pendant"
Dressy rainbow hematite, ecycled steel, 22K, 20K with sterling silver chain

Two more shows will be upcoming and details will follow. I am busier than ever and looking forward to making new friends and future collectors!


Please accept my best wishes for a happy and prosperous 
New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment